Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A RUMSFELD X-CLUSIVE!


Grand-Mommy-Cat and the Offending Little Ones Do Brunch
These are the kitties the nasty neighbor doesn't want my mommy to feed. Can you imagine that? Just look at the little one with the white nose. She looks just like one of my best pals, Miss Scarlet (my grandmother's kitty). The little tuxedo kitty is missing. I hope he is okay.

I am rushing to get these photos up before Doc does. She will claim that she took the pictures, but I was standing right beside my mommy when they were taken. It's my exclusive, not Doc's!

Rumsfeld
To Cute to Be Bad!

1 comment:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

We do not feed strays. Bean used to do this when we in North Fort Myers, but we cannot do this now in city. You put out food and the raccoons come and eat it. And the raccoons bring rabies with them and get in fight with the cats and then the cats get rabies and then the humans get rabies and no one wants rabies. Not good thing. City has ordinance. For a while, human feed tiger cat on the sly before he get hit by car, but you have to be very careful not get caught.