Saturday, September 29, 2007

"PIG" BOULDEN'S STORY


While Doc Holiday, "Purrfect" (yea right) for America is out being all pompous and acting like a big, important Presidential candidate, I want to introduce the honorary co-Pug for DOGS FOR DOC, "Pig" Boulden. Pig and I are cousins, but he is a few years older than I am. Here's his picture with our grandmother.

(All this happened before I was born. I may not have the dates right, but I can get the medical records from Dr. Franklin to prove my story is truthful and accurate).

When Pig was just a little Pug, he came to New Mexico to visit his grandparents. Pig comes from a home where the Feline-Americans are kind an loving. You also need to remember he was just a little kid at the time when he started chasing Doc Holiday around the house. He chased Doc up under my mommy's sofa. Doc Holiday lashed out at this innocent Pug by smacking him in the eye and blinding him!

Doc Holiday (Purrfect for America?) seriously injured Pig with those vicious claws of hers.

We just thought you should know about this because sometimes she is not nice to Canine-Americans!

No comments: