Saturday, October 6, 2007

BREAKING EXPOSE: IS DOC HOLIDAY ILL?

.
If you don't hear it from me, I doubt if anyone else will tell you. DOC HOLIDAY IS ILL. I think she is seriously ill. Frankly, I think she is too sick (mentally) to be President of the United States. She goes around coughing all the time. She coughs and coughs and coughs, then gets really nasty with me. Mommy says it is because she has a fur ball, but between us, I think it is MUCH MUCH WORSE. When Doc was a baby she had kitty herpes. I think she is sick again.

DOC HOLIDAY THE PUBLIC HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW - HOW SICK ARE YOU?

If you are watching the big debate, maybe you should ask - is Doc Holiday Purrfect for America?

Why is Doc Holiday hiding her condition from her supporters?

Is she afraid we will dump her when we discover the truth?

1 comment:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

I still support Doc, no matter the illness. She is a feline, and they are always a safe bet.